- I do more Park Connector Network type of terrain
- My distances are < 30km in one go
- I ride with family and friends maximum 2 -3 times a week
Ans: A 10 speed and below type of foldable should do the trick!
- I plan to commute to work despite the restricted hours
- I have shower facilities at office
Ans: 16 inch foldable makes better sense for compact stowage and opt for light weight ( less than 10 kg) if you have many instances of carrying up and down
- I do >50km distances in a day
- I love doing RIs and Century rides
- I love keeping up with Roadies but i do enjoy rides with my kid(s) and partners who cycle slower
Ans: Opt for minimum 18 speed foldable with drop bars ( straight bars are fine too)
- A low budget gets you so -so components that will deteriote faster over usage
- A higher budget gets you better components and designs that last you longer
- The lighter it is, the more expensive it becomes
Ans: Dollars and sense matter but NOT the best place to start to select a bike (Do read our full guide)
Still not sure? Speak to our guys!