W.e.f. 18 Sep My Bike Shop Yishun will be relocating to 9 Thomson Hills Drive S574754.
Thomson Hills is a private estate nestled between Ang Mo Kio Ave 5 and Upper Thomson (where the entry into Old Upper Thomson and Casuarina Curry for good prata is) Our store is situated next to Salem Chapel Church.
It has a nice park behind the shop house and relatively quiet roads that allow you to test ride and if its rains, like Henderson, a five foot way sheltered path to test bikes.
We will be suspending operations at Yishun from the 15 September to facilitate moving.
Entry is via Yio Chu Kang Road. Directions into Thomson Hills Drive from Yio Chu Kang as follows and a landmark is Salem Chapel Church. Bus services that ply along Yio Chu Kang is 138, 138A, 163, 652, 855 and 860. Parking at the location is FREE.
Directions from Yio Chu Kang Rd ( towards Thomson)
- My Bike Shop Too will continue to serve as a Service/Collection/Ecommerce centre.
- Thomson Hills location will offer testing of bicycles.
- Parking is FREE.
What has not changed?
- All visits for services to both locations strictly by appointment.
- You can view accessories that are enable you to be safe – lights, bell, phone holders, helmets, lubricants etc.
- Payment via Paynow/AMEX/Visa/MC
- Delivery service is S$35/bike to one location (accessible by lift).