In this category, its really a category that we call upper mid end. Most bikes come with better components and better designs. They ride faster too.
Most have latest drive trains and its a category that you really need to see the details.
The Mu SL10 is your ticket to ride. A disciplined performer, it pairs our responsive Dalloy frame with a 10-speed SRAM GX Rear Derailleur and X5 trigger shifter, making a folder to remember.
Key specs: 10.9kg on 451 wheels 10 speeds S$1,400
Tern BYB P8
The BYB P8 is the most compact 20 inch foldable bike.
- 30% smaller than traditional 20” folding bikes
- Fits conveniently into lockers, closets, or any narrow space
- Metro Transit Rack with built-in spinner wheels for easier trolleying
- Fits riders from 147 to 195 cm (4’10” – 6’5”)
- New TFL Joint with 3D interface, DeadBolt design and SpringLock technology
- New 3D-forged Physis RF Handlepost
- Tern Porter saddle with patented GripPad design
- 8-speed Shimano Acera, Shadow RD derailleur
Verge D9 2017 series with T-Tuned geometry
The Verge D9 is a trailblazer. Born out of our 451 Verge design philosophy, it
has bigger race wheels, T-Tuned™ geometry, and a wide 1x drivetrain. It’s about as much value as we could condense into one bike, and it’s ready for any upgrades you can throw at it.
Key specs: 12.1kg on 451 wheels 9 speeds S$1,500 restocked in Q3 2020. Preorder starts in July
Tern introduces the Eclipse D16 (it’s 18 speed actually)
Take me back to S$699 – 999 levels bikes
Take me back to S$500 budget levels bikes
Bike prices and accessories depicted on the bikes are subject to change. For avoidance of doubt, please check with the store staff. Prices excludes racks and fenders.