As we step up our customer activties and encouraging more to get active. What better way then to jointly commit and to help those who are new to cycling and our PCNs through our Riding program. This is ideal for those who want to commit to 4 Saturdays of exercise!
Ride program: 4 Sat mornings. S$80 payable upon registration at the store. 20km per ride on PCNs. Four rides.
Registration required. Sign up your parents or yourself.
1xKali helmet (it’s yours to keep after the ride for hygiene purpose)
Use of foldable bike for 4 sessions. so it’s S$20/ride.
Min 4 pax registered to start a group. Max 10 per group
1) Get active outdoors for 2 hrs every Sat morning
2) Explore the PCN at comfortable 10 -15 km/hr and 1 drink
3) Commit to cycle 100km
4) Start from MBS Northstar at 9am or MBS Henderson at 9am
1. If I have my own helmet, is there any refund for the helmet?
Ans: No – we have designed this for those new to cycling and we would feel safer if you had a helmet that was certified and properly fitter. When you register and come down to pay, we will hand you your helmet.
2. Will I get any refunds if I stop after the first ride?
Ans: No, the fees are really to cover the helmet cost, use of the bike and the drink that we will pay for in those 4 rides.
3. If I do not complete the 4 rides, can I join the next group?
Ans: The design of these rides will provide you the opportunity to discover the Park Connector Networks and the joy of cycling. You are encouraged to continue to keep riding but the designated rental bikes are for registered participants for that particular batch. But we welcome you to own your own foldable bike and to join us. We will try our best to accomodate your participation if you miss a scheduled ride.
4. What if weather is bad, does cancellation mean the ride count is forfeited?
Ans: No, we will count that ride as canceled and we will “credit” that batch with 1 more ride.
5. If you are unwell or away, do we get credit for that missed ride?
Ans: No, we do not refund for such circumstance.