MBS Tuneups. If you discover a manufacturing defect that is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we will contact the manufacturer/distributor, and perform all replacement labour for free during the first 2 years of purchase. Shipping charges and local delivery charges may apply.
We stand by our effort and commitment to our products. We give every new bike a full tuneup during assembly and every bike we sell is eligible for a full year of free adjustments and basic tuning to keep your bike running well.
This is applicable for bikes priced above S$500, purchased after 1 Jan 2014.
What is covered in MBS Tuneups :
• Original parts on folding bike purchased at MBS, owned by the first owner.
• Covers brake and derailleur adjustments, hub, bottom bracket and headset adjustment
• Tighten any loose nuts and bolts.
• Any adjustments covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
• Free 2 years inner tube replacement for 2 years from date of ownership for first owner based on original tire profile, subject to a maximum 12 inner tubes within 2 years from date of purchase
• Must be booked via our online booking system Monday to Friday
• Proof of ownership will be original invoice and warranty card matching owner registration and loyalty card*
MBS Tuneup inner tube replacements are NOT applicable for discounted bikes under the referral program when 10% price discount have been extended to the owner.
What is NOT included:
• Crash damage or user neglect or use outside the manufacturer’s recommended use
• Non-original parts and accessories.
• Labour cost to install new parts and accessories (except for brake pads and chains).
• Tire replacement due to road damage or neglect.
• User maintenance such as cleaning, lubricating parts and proper tire inflation. But we’ll be happy to show you how to do these yourself.
The My Bike Shop Tune up Card Terms & Conditions
1. The My Bike Shop Card (“The My Bike Shop Card”) is a loyalty bike support card issued by My Bike Shop Pte. Ltd. (“MBS”)
2. By using The My Bike Shop Card, Cardholder shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with the terms and conditions of The My Bike Shop Card. Applicants for The My Bike Shop Card are required to provide correct and true information in the warranty registration form.
3. The My Bike Shop Card will be issued on-site upon approval from the authorized employees of MBS. MBS’s decision to reject any application shall be final. No objection or appeal shall be entertained.
4. The My Bike Shop Card is not transferable and cannot be shared by other third party. Once the bike registered to the original retail purchaser is changed, the membership ceases.
5. Lost/stolen The My Bike Shop Cards will not be replaced.
6. Balance of the services available in that The My Bike Shop Card will not be replaced or reinstated in whatever manner.
7. All damaged The My Bike Shop Cards can be replaced, provided that The My Bike Shop Cardholder is able to provide such information required by MBS at the material time and all damaged cards must be returned to MBS before a replacement is given. Replacement is subject to payment of the prevailing replacement fees imposed, if any.
8. In no event shall MBS be liable to any Cardholder or any third party for any loss or injury or any special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary or consequential losses or damages whatsoever or howsoever caused under any cause of action arising directly or indirectly in connection with the Programme, usage of The My Bike Shop Card or becoming The My Bike Shop Cardholder.
9. MBS have the right at any time and at its sole discretion, with or without notice, to limit, add, amend or delete in whole or in part these T&C, rules, conditions, policies of the Programme.
10. If MBS is found liable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the liabilities of MBS to The My Bike Shop Cardholder for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of action, to the extent permitted by law, shall be limited to restoring or according any the value of The My Bike Shop Card which MBS has wrongfully deducted and/or Benefits that have been mistakenly omitted.
11. Any notice to be given to The My Bike Shop Cardholder shall be deemed to have been properly given if sent by prepaid post to the address recorded in the Database.
12. The My Bike Shop Cardholder shall indemnify and hold MBS harmless against any liability for loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs) which MBS may incur by reason of or arising directly or indirectly from any breach on the part of The My Bike Shop Cardholder in complying or observing these T&C or in otherwise using of The My Bike Shop Card or recovery of any outstanding amounts due from The My Bike Shop Cardholder.
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of Singapore and the parties hereto agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
14. Any application is subject to fulfillment of any other conditions set by MBS. MBS’s decision to reject any application shall be final. No objection or appeal shall be entertained.
15. No person other than MBS or the Cardholders shall have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these T&C.