Service appointments: please book your slots at
Updated since 3 July
With the revised advisory since Phase 1, we will be able to attend by appointment.
On Saturdays, we will have appointment options for bike trials/shop browsing. 40 mins per session. You will be given priority to enter the store at your appointment once the 5 pax guideline is adhered.
Other services and scope is described on the booking page.
Process as follows:
- Make your bookings via the online site and select the service
- You should get a call by our staff for bikes if they need clarifications
- Please only come at your appointment time. In Phase 1, the staff will attend to you outside the store premises when the booking time slot tallies with the customer. In Phase 2, store access is reopen but social distancing measures are required.
- An assessment will be given and payment before work is carried out
- Take note that our servicing scope DOES NOT cover repair for key parts that are neglected and damaged. Our staff will do a assessment and collect a S$300 – $400 deposit to repair the parts before we can commence on servicing
Once the bike is repaired/serviced, an appointment will be arranged for you to collect you bike.
Please ensure that you are punctual as only confirmed appointments will be entertained. We will charge storage S$10/day for bikes not collected as we have limited space.
General Terms and Conditions
We work on bikes sold by us. We will not work on bikes that are too neglected where servicing will not help make the bike serviceable. If it is model we may have some domain knowledge, we can look at it only when resources are available and by appointment.
All MBS Tuneup cards holders. PLEASE Read:
For non Cardholders, S$35 delivery deposit to be collected for Non-Card holders. To avoid any doubt, as an example for a Full service dropoff. We will collect S$220+S$35 before starting the work and will refund the S$35 when you collect the bike timely. If not we will arrange for the delivery service.
MBS Tuneup cards are NOT TRANSFERABLE and our staff will verify the ownership against the original registration. All incomplete cards will be rejected. We reserve the right to reject the service and the physical card must be produced for any service covered by the Tuneup cover. All attempts to fraud will be reported to the police.
With effect from 1 October 2020, BRUcare cards will no longer be recognised for bike support cover.
Please ensure that you are not going away on a planned absence and leaving your serviced bikes at our premises as we have space constraints. For members with valid MBS Tuneup, complimentary delivery to your home after completion of FULL service works is Mon to Fri between 10am to 7pm.