Service appointments: please book your slots at
With the revised advisory since Phase 1, we will be able to attend by appointment.
LATEST: On Saturdays, we will have appointments for bike trials/shop browsing. 2hrs per session. You will be given priority to enter the store at your appointment once the 5pax guideline is adhered.
Process as follows:
- Make your bookings via the online site and select the service
- You should get a call by our staff for bikes if they need clarifications
- Please only come at your appointment time. In Phase 1, the staff will attend to you outside the store premises when the booking time slot tallies with the customer. In Phase 2, store access is reopen but social distancing measures are required.
- An assessment will be given and payment before work is carried out
- Once the bike is repaired/serviced, an appointment will be arranged for you to collect you bike.
Please ensure that you are punctual as only confirmed appointments will be entertained. We will charge storage S$10/day for bikes not collected as we have limited space.
General Terms and Conditions
We will not work on bike brands and models that we do not sell and priority is given to bikes purchased from our stores. We will also not work on bikes that are too neglected where servicing will not help make the bike serviceable.
All MBS Tuneup cards and BRUcare card holders. PLEASE Read:
*For members with valid MBS Tuneup/BRUCare cards, complimentary delivery to your home after completion of works (Mon to Fri between 10am to 7pm).
We will refund S$20 in cash for bikes that are self collected. Refund not applicable if the bike is collected after 3 working days of being notified.
For non Cardholders, S$35 delivery deposit to be collected for Non-Card holders. To avoid any doubt, we will collect S$220+S$35 before starting the work and will refund the S$35 when you collect the bike timely. If not we will arrange for the delivery service.
Please ensure that you are not going away on a planned absence and leaving your serviced bikes at our premises as we have space constraints.