As we step up our customer activities and encouraging more to get active. What better way than to jointly commit and to help those who are new to cycling and our PCNs through our Riding program. This is ideal for those who want to commit to 4 Saturdays of exercise!Ride program: 4 Sat mornings. BYO folding bike bought from us OR pay one time non-refundable S$120 payable upon registration at the store. 20- 25km per ride on PCNs.
1xKali Chakra helmet (it’s yours to keep after the ride for hygiene purpose)
Use of a store demo foldable bike for 4 sessions. so it’s S$30/ride.
Min 4 pax registered to start a group. Max 6 per group.
1) Get active outdoors for 2-3 hrs every Sat morning
2) Explore the PCN at comfortable 15 -20 km/hr
3) Commit to complete 100km over 4 Saturdays
4) Start from MBS Henderson at 8am
1. If I have my own helmet, is there any refund for the helmet?
Ans: No – we have designed this for those new to cycling and we would feel safer if you had a helmet that was certified and properly fitted. When you register and come down to pay, we will hand you your helmet.
2. Will I get any refunds if I stop after the first ride?
Ans: No, the fees are really to cover the helmet cost, use of the bike and the drink that we will pay for in those 4 rides.
3. If I do not complete the 4 rides, can I join the next group?
Ans: The design of these rides will provide you with the opportunity to discover the Park Connector Networks and the joy of cycling. You are encouraged to continue to keep riding but the designated bikes are for registered participants for that particular batch. We will try our best to accommodate your participation if you miss a scheduled ride.
4. What if weather is bad, does cancellation mean the ride count is forfeited?
Ans: No, we will count that ride as cancelled and we will “credit” that batch with 1 more ride.
5. If you are unwell or away, do we get credit for that missed ride?
Ans: No, we do not refund for such situations.
Next Ride program in March 2020. Fill up the form if you want to be notified.