As we age, our bodies start to show signs of slower recovery and our sedentary lifestyles do us harm. With lesser and lesser time for exercise, we often find ourselves suffering from aches and stiffness. On another front, we consume supplements and vitamins to improve our performance in various aspects of sports and in bed.
The more I read and personally seeing peers and family dealing with knee issues, worries about kidney disease and diabetes, we have decided to focus on supplements that do not boost performance but instead on regimens that reignite our internal “systems” to “heal ourselves”. Speaking to labs that are designing supplements that show positive improvements, we start with TWO supplements that you should read:
Arterial Formulation® (S$79.90 a tub that will last 30 days) is a natural all-purpose arginine-rich dietary food supplement that has been developed by Salutem Supplements to help the body improve and support the well-being of the cardiovascular system.
Arterial Formulation provides a balance of specifically chosen Amino Acids and Vitamins that may work synergistically to deliver levels of nutrition to the cardiovascular system that may support general health and wellbeing.
There is evidence that suggests that the amino acids and vitamins that are contained within Arterial Formulation may:
- Support the production of nitric oxide
- Improve blood flow
- Relax the arteries
- Support healthy blood pressure
- Support a healthy immune system
- Improve energy levels
- Increase feelings of overall well-being
- Reduce fatigue and tiredness
- Improve mental clarity
- Improve sleep patterns
- Support healthy hair growth
- Reduce body fat
- Improve skin health
- Reduce cellulite
- Increase exercise stamina
- Support the increase of lean muscle
- Support sexual performance
- Reduce the negative effects of menopause
Jointplex Pro (S$69.90 a bottle, 100 capsules) is a premium natural herbal supplement that combines the powerful anti-inflammatory and cartilage-protective properties of 4 natural herbs, namely Boswellia, Ginger, Withania and Curcumin. It is ideal for athletes and people affected by arthritis, cartilage injuries and chronic inflammation.
- Those suffering from arthritis (osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis) or cartilage injuries.
- Endurance sports athletes looking for a natural solution to post-exercise joint and muscle inflammation.
- Those suffering from chronic inflammation and pain (and who do not wish to take long-term painkillers for fear of the potential side-effect
Let’s get working on supplements that work!
MBS/BRU card holders GET 10% off.