Pre-Loved

For latest list, please click on

sellabikefindabike

Bike upgrades are a normal process and while we do not do trade-ins, we help our customers sell their bikes at our shop and this page offers our customers a page to list bikes worth considering. Bikes sold as it is and terms are cash terms.

* Warranty refers to manufacturer’s warranty and excludes any parts that are subject to wear and tear and improper use of the bicycle. Parts replaced will be of equivalent specs if original parts are no longer available.  In the bicycle industry, warranty is not transferable regardless of categories of bikes

1. March 30, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Hi Mbs, do u have any pre own Tyrell FX now?

Thk u
    Ted

• March 31, 2013 at 12:35 am

Terry, please give us a call. We have 1 but best for you to come and take a look. We just had someone upgraded to a CSI.

2. flai64
    December 9, 2012 at 9:09 am

Hi If you have any used Tyrell CS1 or CX please let me know as I am looking for one now. Thanks!

3. November 6, 2012 at 11:01 am

Greetings,do you happen to have the tern link d8? does it come with fenders and can I upgrade the tires to big apple ones? Oh and the total cost,cheers!

• November 6, 2012 at 1:30 pm

We have the Link D8 with Fenders and rear rack S$955 White Blue, please call outlets before going down.

• duinchaileen
        November 6, 2012 at 2:25 pm

Thank you for the speedy reply. Is that already including the big apple tires?

• November 6, 2012 at 10:27 pm

Specs for Tires: Schwalbe Citizen, puncture protection, Reflex

4. Jerry
    August 28, 2012 at 12:05 am

Hi. What folding bike do you recommend for under Sgd500. Plan to use it only on weekends for relaxed city riding.

• August 28, 2012 at 12:13 am

Jerry, a higher budget ensures you buy folding bikes with folding mechanisms that are reliable and do not pinch or snap your fingers. Do come by, we have a S$299 Aeon that may do the job but the Hi Tensile steel frame has its setbacks. Aluminum frames start from S$515.

5. Samuel
    August 13, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Hi, any preowned MU Ex or Vector X20? Thanks!

• August 13, 2012 at 11:57 pm

Samuel, There is a very good condition preowned Mu EX for sales. S$3k o.n.o cash and carry

6. Neil_Carlo
    July 12, 2012 at 8:43 pm

Hi,

I love your shop and I am thinking of dropping by one time. Would you give me some heads up of your retail price for Dahon Vitesse D3? and Dahon Roo D3? Still haven’t deceided which one I should get for fun riding around the neighborhood.

Appreciate it man.

Cheers!

• July 12, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Neil, we have checked with the Disty and the Hub D3 Vitesse and Roo will not be ranged in Singapore for this year.

• Neil_Carlo
        July 15, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Hi MBS,

Thanks for the reply. So sad there won’t be any Vitesse this year.

I would like to compare prices from Tern as well, does your distributer have Tern brands? How much is Tern Link C7?

Thanks bro!

• July 18, 2012 at 2:40 am

Neil, we heard that there may be going to be Vitesse D18 and possibly Vitesse D8 but coming from different factories. Link C7 is S$595.

7. MW
    July 10, 2012 at 11:13 am

Hi appreciate if you can advise on the following:
    1) What is the weight for BF Tikit Express? I can’t seem to get this information anywhere.
    2) How may gears / low gear ratio for Tikit Express?
    3) Does the Tern X10 or the Tikit Express have a closer saddle to bar handle reach? I currently have a Dahon D3 curve and I somehow still feel that the “reach” is alittle far for me after pushing the saddle as much as I can. I am about 1.55m and 48kg.
    4) I like the weight of the Tern x10. Weight is a factor I am concerned about and appreciate if you can recommend any other comparisons of the same category. I am a casual rider in Singapore. Comfort is more important than speed for me on Singapore roads.
    Thank you very much.

• July 11, 2012 at 11:53 am

MW, wow wow wow, your questions are really good. But to to make sure you get the best advice, come by MVC to visit us. We will help you answer ALL the questions. We promise!

• MW
        July 11, 2012 at 6:44 pm

Hi there. Thanks for the reply.
        I did just that and Kian Lim attended to all my questions accordingly as promised with much patience and wearing a smile too :)
        When I am eventually ready to invest in a luxury foldable bike, MBS will be the place I will go to!

• July 12, 2012 at 11:21 pm

MW, Glad that you came by! And when you have decided, we will be here to assist you as in the last 7 years!

8. maye
    May 23, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Hi! Is the Dahon Mu Ex still available?

• May 23, 2012 at 9:10 pm

Maye – yes.

• Kenny Tam
        May 30, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Hi MBS,
        What is the price for the Dahon Mu EX Preowned bike?

• May 31, 2012 at 11:25 am

Kenny, Hardly used, less than 60km ridden. S$2999.00

9. Sanusi
    May 23, 2012 at 1:42 am

Hi , Do you all sell Cruiser bikes ?

10. Chin Oeng
    May 16, 2012 at 10:43 am

Thanks. I been to ur shop only once. U must be thinking why i was looking hard for a foldy. I m Desnai also. I was looking at 16inches also. They are so far not to my expectation. I only hv brompton, it is compact but not light enough. I then look at Dahon Mu Uno, it seen that it is light(abt 10kg) and can roll, fold width is only 10inches. But it gear ratio is too high, I afraid I m not fit enough to ride it on slope. I used to lower gear ratio. I m not a speedy rider, I m more of a casual and leisure rider. I wonder u can help me. appreciate it. I seen in ur facebook, ur service are well commented. That’s why, though i stay far in AMK. I still look for u. Thanks.

• May 16, 2012 at 11:58 pm

Desnai or Chin Oeng, If you want to cycle uphills and not physically conditioned, a bike with necessary low gear range is required. But with everything, the more the gears the weight increases. Fixies are for urban and city cycling – seldom are they used for hill climbing. In Singapore with the exception of Mt Faber, the slopes in Singapore are considered gentle and 7-9 speed bikes will work. Light weight bikes are best for climbing hills, that’s why your current 16 inch bike takes alot of effort because of its weight. The Tern X10 is a good choice, many have bought it for its light weight, gear range for gentle slopes like Singapore and the occasional centrury rides and a price tag that overall is not far from what you paid for your current bike.

Comment pages