Contact us / Book a Service

Retail hours: 12 noon to 730pm Mon – Sat except Public Holidays and Sundays ( effective 18 Oct 2014)

My Bike Shop

From Marymount Stn CC16

Bus410 towards Bishan Int

8 min (7 stops) · Stop ID: 53121
Opp Ai Tong Sch
WalkWalk to Midview City
About 5 min , 350 m

Booking a Service (Monday – Friday)

Service appointments: please book your slots at Parts upgradehttp://mybikeshopoutlets.simplybook.me

RD FDWe service customer bicycles from Mondays to Fridays.

Please make an appointment.

We regret that we are only able to service bike brands that we range and bikes that we have parts to support.

1. January 26, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Hi, I’m looking for a foldable bike where I can ride long distance in places like Changi Coast Road, I read your review on Dahon D7 which I felt was a good buy, but in the article, the author commented that it’s not built for long rides. Would you have another bike to recommend that is priced near to the Dahon D7? Thanks

• January 27, 2013 at 11:52 am

Dear Tan, we usually define long distances when rides are more than 40km on hilly terrain where the multi chainrings help when muscles fatigue. We do have individuals who have done more than 80km rides on a 7- 9 speeds foldable. If your rides are in PCNs, the Speed D7 is a very good and popular choice.

2. January 19, 2013 at 11:04 pm

Hi! Your post on “Top 10 reasons why older adults should exercise” is very helpful. Can I share it on Facebook?

• January 25, 2013 at 4:17 pm

Sure but we reblog it from various sources. Please extend the necessary credits.

3. January 11, 2013 at 8:45 am

Hi,
    Do you have stock for the Tern C7 and do you still carry the white model?

• January 12, 2013 at 12:33 am

We have Link C7 but only Black/Grey

• January 23, 2013 at 8:30 pm

Hi, I’m interested in the white too.. any chance you guys going to take any pre-order?

• January 25, 2013 at 4:21 pm

The whites will likely come in in the next shipment 1-2 months. We have to check with the Distributor. Please like our facebook to get latest updates

4. ps2hui
    December 29, 2012 at 11:29 am

Hi understand you carry Airnimal chameleon. Still have stock for performance sport?

• December 30, 2012 at 5:25 pm

PS2Hui, we have teh frame set. Come on by and discuss so you know what your options are. A typical configuration costs S$3,000 at least – frame set, wheelset and parts.

5. December 21, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Today I’m on leave (from work) and purposely went all the way down (yes abit far for me) to MBS at Jln Mas Puteh outlet as I remember this staff Dennis Lim there who was very nice, helpful, and giving reasonable prices during my previous two visits. Again today I would really like to compliment the professionalism and excellent service of Dennis Lim who shared with me alot on the current and upcoming bikes, he even carried out one of the bikes from the store just to show me the different colors. He is friendly and not pushy at all, I didn’t even buy anything today. Now I only trust him and will only purchase bikes from him in future as I had several bad experiences before. I would really recommend him as one of the person to go to if you want to purchase any bikes or accessories.

• December 21, 2012 at 10:01 pm

Wow..thanks for your kind comments. We try our best but its very long hours and sometimes tough going when outlets get busy. We asked that everyone bear with us as we try to help serve everyone. Thanks again

6. December 18, 2012 at 10:42 am

do you have Schwalbe Durano for 451 rim?…pls email me if you have it…tq

7. ssalgnehpets
    December 16, 2012 at 8:00 am

Hi am I able to buy a Trell pk1 or PKZ off you
    I live in London
    Am i able to buy a Tyrell PK1 or PKZ from
    you for delivery to London?

Steps Glass

8. November 18, 2012 at 4:27 pm

Is it true that Dahon MU SL model is discontiuned? Second Hand 2008 made, selling at $1300, is it a good price. Condtion is still good.

• November 18, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Cephas, Yes that year make was sold out quite some time ago. We have heard that Drhon MuSL 2013 will be released early next year. Sorry – cannot really comment on the secondhand bike as noone knows how the bike was ridden or maintained.

9. Sin Yuan
    October 18, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Hello,
    May I check if you provide services for changing threaded sprockets/freewheel on the rear wheel? I have a bicycle with a motor drive sprocket with freewheel and a crank drive single speed freewheel mounted on my rear wheel and would like to change them to another sprocket and single speed freewheel that I have in hand.

If yes, please kindly advise on charges. Thanks

10. Ed Suparman
    October 15, 2012 at 4:04 pm

Hi do you still have kreima locks, i saw from your post that you have. Send to my email the pricing please. My email is edsuparman@gmail.com Thanks.

Comment pages