About Us

At My Bike Shop we believe that cycling is a great way to exercise – and exercising in a fun, enjoyable way – that also enhances your life.

We focus our love and attention on the small wheeled category of folding bicycles as we believe that these bring the most benefit to most people – whether you like to cycle to work (and need to carry your bicycle on public transport or find a space at the office to keep it secure) or as a fun way to get out and about with the whole family at weekend, or increasingly, as a great way to enjoy active cycling excitement

But whatever your interest, we believe that you deserve to enjoy your cycling in as safe and secure a manner as possible

global blueAt My Bike Shop we work tirelessly to bring the best brands of bicycle from around the world to Singapore.  We look for innovation – in safety features, in ease of use, in being lightweight yet strong, and in being fun.

We have built up a portfolio of 10 global leading brands.  We do this to ensure that no matter what your cycling interest, we can offer you a choice that best suits your specific needs. And we search for new and exciting accessories to allow you to customise your chosen machines so you get the most pleasure out of them.

At My Bike Shop, when you buy a cycle, we want to make sure you get the most out of your investment.   Our knowledgeable sales staff – all avid cyclists – are on hand to give you advice on all of our brands and products and are keen to help you to get into a safe and fun cycling lifestyle.

But our commitment to our customers doesn’t stop when you ride away.  Our trained mechanics are available to provide support – whether for regular servicing our simply a tune up – to ensure your bicycle is always in peak condition and safe to ride.

My Bike Shop now has two outlets serving folding bike needs, our original shop opened in December 2005 located at 25 – 27 Jalan Mas Puteh S128630 Tel 67757133 and at 26 Sin Ming Lane #01-120 S573971  Tel 66941750

We have been committed to the folding bicycle concept entering our 10th year.  Today, we offer the widest range of leading folding bike brands available in Singapore.  We carry Dahon, Tern, Airnimal, MIT Cycle, Moulton, Bike Friday, Bickerton, Tyrell, Aeon and  Bigfish.  We also carry innovative accessory brands such as Wheelsports, Rido saddles, Co-Rider child seats, Loopwheels, Schwalbe and many more.

mbs-shop-frontage

We hope you will come and join the My Bike Shop family of happy cyclists.  See you soon!.

My Bike Shop outlets are Global Blue registered too so tourists can get up to 5% back! eTRS will apply and we are all set up.

MBS too

1. January 15, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Hi, I am looking to buy a nice folding bike for ride on PCN with wife. I am keen on larger wheel bikes and Tern interests me. I am wondering if you have a full price list of all the Tern models so that I could at least make some comparison before heading down to your store.

I have a full size hybrid bike and love the way it rides. Which Tern model do you think will offer the best riding experience like a full size bike?

• January 15, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Hi Peter, we do not issue price lists but will try to narrow down the large wheeled foldies we have for PCN type of riding:

24 inch wheel Eclipse P9 S$1500
      26 inch wheel Joe C21 S$899

We have other models

DrHon Jack D24 S$1100
      Tern Joe P24 S$1350

IMHO, they all ride well. Hope to see you soon and we have demo bikes for the above unless they are out for reviews

2. December 31, 2012 at 1:21 am

Hi,
    I’ve bought 2 bikes; Tern D8 and P9. However I can only register warranty for the D8.
    The P9 is having some error with the service tag number. Anyway to send over to you guys to see?

3. October 22, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Hi,
    Does your store have staggered payment options?

• October 22, 2012 at 11:06 pm

Ringorange, If you mean instalment – No. But we are aware that some credit cards actually offer you a interest free 6 months plan but you need to call the bank before you transact.

4. Ryan
    September 4, 2012 at 11:01 am

Hello! My girlfriend and i are new to foldable bikes and are intending to get one each for leisure use. We hope to get one that is light enough to carry into train or bus. Our total budget is $600. Is there any such bikes (price wise) in your shop? Thanks.

• September 5, 2012 at 4:53 pm

Ryan, there are bikes that do what you want to do but you need to budget S$1200, not S$600. I am sure your gf will thank you for buying a safer and more value bike that you can ride more often and for more years.

5. Jason
    August 30, 2012 at 11:29 am

Hi, I’m totally new to foldies but I’m intending to commute to and fro work on one. I’m thinking of popping by your shop this weekend to have a hands on and I’m hoping to get some general advice from you first to facilitate my choice. Hope you can help to suggest/filter out some choices for me based on the below:

Route: Sunset Way to Holland Rd to Grange Rd to River Valley to Killiney Rd. (is this considered hilly riding? is it possible to just have 1 or 2 gears like the Tern Link Uno or Verge Duo?)
    Objective: For daily commuting to and fro work and to have a workout at the same time. May need option for luggage rack.
    Others: 20″ tyres only. Preferably road tyres, will hardly go on rough terrain.
    Brands: any

Max budget is $1,500 but could you give me some choices starting from $500 as well?

Appreciate the help!
    Jason

• September 1, 2012 at 1:06 am

Jason, Answers to your questions :

YES, 6-9 GEARS IS RECOMMENDED

YES CYCLING THE ROUTE ON A DAILY BASIS WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD WORKOUT. REAR RACKS CAN BE FITTED.

Others: 20″ tyres only. Preferably road tyres, will hardly go on rough terrain.

MARATHON PLUS OR MARATHON RACERS RECOMMENDED

Brands: any

THERE ARE A NUMBER BUT SINCE YOU ARE DOING A DAILY COMMUTE, BUY A BETTER BIKE, 8-9 SPEED MODELS WILL DO, THEY START FROM S$900

6. Ang Bang
    August 23, 2012 at 12:06 am

Hi, I’m new to foldable bikes. But am interested in tern link c7. Do you stil have the stocks and what’s the price of that? Thanks.

7. August 9, 2012 at 11:14 am

Hi I am interested in selling the tern bike you carry. Please advice on how to go about doing it . Thanks

• August 9, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Raymond, please contact Luminari http://luminarisg.com/about/ as we are only a dealer and not the exclusive Distributor. They only appoint dealer show have a shop location and full time staff ( at least a mechanic and shop sales person) to be a dealer.

8. Jay
    August 8, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Hi,
    R u opened on national days? Wanted to take a look some of the foldable bikes.

9. axel
    August 7, 2012 at 1:24 am

Do you sell speaker bike?

10. dawn c
    August 6, 2012 at 10:28 am

Hi MBS, I came across the site: http://mattchia.com/blog/?p=679 whereby the guy is able to mount a Bellelli child seat on the Dahon Speed D7. May I know if you still sell the seat and Dahon? If yes, may I know how much is the bike and the seat?

Comment pages